TCCS Fluid Intake Procedure
Tactical Blood installation and maintenance.
Please follow the instructions on the Blood container for the proper Blood to water Mixture.
- Once the Blood mixture is achieved pour into Fluid Tank Bottle.
- Make Sure the Fluid level does not pass the 1 gallon mark.
- Verify the Red pressure Valve piece contains the seal underneath prior to installation.
- Install Red pressure Valve seal and hand tightened.
- Verify the fluid trigger inner tube (pink) is properly inserted prior to installing and tightening.
- Install the pump mechanism and turn it clockwise until it's firmly tightened.
- Attach to the Mannequin's intake connector and clip on the trigger connector.
- Press and lock in place the yellow trigger.
- Pump the pump lever slowly (every two seconds count). Note: if pumped too fast the red pressure valve will release pressure due to tank over pressuring causing no fluid to flow into mannequin. This is a usual mistake conducted by the user end.
- At this point there is no indication of how much fluids is in the mannequin until is full.
- While Pumping keep a close eye on the fluid tank level and slowly the level will decrease indicating fluid is being administered in mannequin's bladder.
- When fluids start to release from the back flow blue tube, is an indication that the mannequin's bladder is full.
- Stop Pumping
- Release the yellow trigger
- Release the intake connector
- Clean the Fluid Tank Bottle and stow in a secure location
0 out of 0 found this helpful.